NEU PC Plus Programme
This scheme provides two tier subsidy for applicants to own a new computer with free software and three years of free subscription to broadband services.
The PC-Bundle scheme provides a two tier subsidy. Successful applicants can own a new computer with free software and three years of free subscription to broadband services and will only be required to pay a sum starting from *$251 for a desktop or $223.63 for a laptop.
*Price includes 7% GST
A PC-Bundle includes:
- Your choice of computer
- Three years free broadband subscription
- Antivirus Software
- Productivity tools
- Internet filtering service
- Delivery & installation
- Productivity Tools
To apply, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Has a permanent disability OR is a full-time student (aged 25 and below) in a Government/Government-Aided School, Junior College, Centralised Institute, Independent School, Specialised Independent School, Specialised School, Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnic or MOE-funded Special Education School
- The gross monthly household income or per capita income does not exceed $3,400 or $900 ($1,125 if there is a permanently disabled household member) respectively